Saturday, October 21, 2006

The days of defeat

I was an entrepreneur for almost 4 years, before that I have many had hard days but I must admit that the days in business brought me to my knees. Start of a technology company was filled with daily defeats, nasty suprises and just too few bitter sweet victories.
All of the opportunities I had seemed to go to waste and things just didn't go the way I planned them. I was wasting money daily and it seemed at that time that I was wasting my life as well. It was especialy hard because the situation was causing grief to my business partners, but the hardest part was the sadness I saw in my familys eyes when I didn't meet their expectations.
However despite the sleepless nights, the tears, the pain, the fustration, the money lost, friendships burned and grief caused in the end I am happy about it all. The lessons learned, the wisdom gained have pushed me to the path I am on today, the path to true success, happy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home